Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Why can't he see what he's doing to me?

This post is about several different men in my life. There's a teacher, a brother, a crush, and a friend. I seem to list things a lot on here, and since I'd rather join them than beat them, here's another list.
1. Teacher- Mr. Hughes. Hmm. Today in Human Geography, we had a test. And an essay due. His course is basically taking over my life. And I'm not too thrilled about it. He's just stressing me out with all of his assignments and...course difficulty. At least I like the people in my class.
2. Brother- I have the best brother in the world. The best family in the world, actually. It's just that lately, it's been kind of a rough time for us all. I'd like to fix it, but every time I take one step forward, it seems like someone else decides it's a good time to take a step back. It's a neverending dance.
3. Crush- I can barely talk about this. It just confuses me so much. This guy, who everyone used to say likes me, is now fonding over my best friend. But I really want him to like me. Grrrr.
4. Friend- This is a positive one. I've made a new friend! A couple days ago one of my friends introduced me to this guy and we've been talking a lot. It's really fun to talk to him, he's just a really good guy. Makes my day.

So, I've got a bio test now. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. hey you--just wanted to say I dont like him and he likes you if anyone...

    ReplyDelete