Thursday, November 11, 2010

Looking on the bright side. And some darker sides. But mostly bright.

    I'm so happy. This week has finally decided to stop sucking. It's awesome. Today was awesome. My life is awesome. We did our first matinée performance of Peter Pan this morning/afternoon, and it made me realize how much I love acting. I just love performing. I'm definitely doing the Spring musical. It will be awesome. I'm going to make tomorrow awesome too. We have another matinée performance, and  we come in an hour late. A whole extra hour of sleep. Joyous!
    Mr. Briggs gave me a thank-you card for the cake I made him for his birthday. Made my day. He's seriously my favorite teacher. Him, Mr. Ireton, and Mr. Ward. Best teachers ever. Right there. Booyah.
    Highlight of my day(besides Mr.Brigg's thank-you card): I. AM. WINNING. THE. POKE. WAR.
    Negativity Alert!! If you've seen my last post, you'll be aware to the fact that I have a crush on a certain un-named guy. We talked today, hung out, but it still seems like I'm just the eager little girl waiting in the background to do his bidding. It just feels like he's using me sometimes. Grr. But I do look forward to seeing him, and I really like hanging out with him. I just wish he would treat me more as a...priority? That's not the right word...my point is I shouldn't be shoved into the corner until he finds me of some use.
    Coming out of that dark cloud of...unpositivity, today has just been a really good day. Apart from a few downs(example: NO CHICKEN PATTIES AT LUNCH :/) it's been generally awesome. Life's looking up, and I'm looking out. It's a roller coaster, but that's my favorite ride anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment