Sunday, November 21, 2010

Who is this chick anyway?

     This is an autobiography. I'm doing this just because I feel like it, and also because I need a blog post. So.
     My name is Kaley. I'm 14 years old. My favorite color is purple. I have 2 brothers, a mom, and a dad. I also have a really fat cat named Gyro. My favorite season is fall. I enjoy reading and baking. My favorite food is scrambled eggs. My guilty pleasure is McDonald's cheeseburgers. I like good music. Which means, I like a lot of different genres, but not all songs in particular genres. I don't exactly know why, but Katy Perry is my favorite famous person. I like vintage things. My dream car is an old, beat-up pickup truck. I would describe my style as...comfy. I despise being late. I get stressed out rather easily. My favorite weather is rain. I really enjoy playing old, low quality video games(preferably with a joystick). When people drive slow, it makes me want to scream. I've been told I'm a pretty funny person. I want to grow my hair at least 5 inches longer before the end of the school year. Which is basically impossible. But I do enjoy a challenge. I like a lot of different movies. When I grow up, I want to do something that helps people. I'm considering teaching. But then there's the salary to look in to. I'm really awesome at procrastinating. This is example A. I've got a lot of questions about a lot of things. If this doesn't do it for you, ask me in person. I'd be happy to talk to you. :)
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment