Thursday, November 11, 2010

Title: New Post

    So much posting, so little time. I don't even know why I'm on here. I'm so tired right now, I should be dead asleep in my bed. But I'm not. I'm in my dining room, on my laptop, blogging. I just can't get enough of it.
    And yet I can't decide what to blog about. I could take my own advice and blog about Reese's peanut butter cups, or roller coasters, or slow internet connections, or maybe the ongoing poke war I am engaged in, but right now none of those seem very appealing. So I'm just going to mindlessly type. Right now I'm talking to a friend, who shall remain unnamed for the sake of internet safety and what have you. It's pretty awesome. I'm also staring at a pack of Reese's peanut butter cups. I really would  like to have one(or two), but I'm not really hungry.
    I have found something to talk about. It seems like especially lately I've been eating when I'm bored, tired, or stressed. Which basically is all the time. But the thing is, I'm losing weight. Which is weird. I guess it's because I don't eat breakfast. Which is totally not my fault. Either I forget, or I'm too stressed, or I don't have enough time.
    But now I don't want to post anymore. So I'm going to go now. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment