Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Well, since Thanksgiving IS right around the corner....

    I've been extremely negative lately. So I feel like I need to post things that I'm thankful for. Believe it or not, there are things!
    First of all, I'm thankful for this blog. This is really one of the places where I can just put my feelings out there no matter what they may be, and I'm actually getting so much support from my friends because they've read about my problems and want to help.
    That's another thing. I'm so thankful for my friends. I truly don't know what I'd do without them. I am seriously considering making a blog post for each of my different friends for the express purpose of writing them a letter telling them how much they mean to me and how thankful I am for their friendship. Which I will do.
    I am also grateful for, believe it or not, all the challenges God has presented me with. They've really helped me come to a conclusion about myself and have showed me who my true friends are. Even though it's been a really emotional time for me, I feel like I'll come out of these experiences a better and wiser person.
   I'm thankful for a lot more than this, but right now these are the really prevalent things.
    Oh, and one more thing. I'm thankful for you, for reading this blog.
 

1 comment:

  1. Speaking to the reader... genius. This made me smile, and I might just steal the idea. Great one, Kaley.

    ReplyDelete