Friday, November 12, 2010

INTERNAL CONFLICT!!!

My life is full of problems. At least at the moment. Right now, I'm quite internally conflicted. Grrrr. But I can't say everything I'd like to say because some of the people this concerns read my blog. Awesome. Not that I don't enjoy those people reading my blog, because I do. Oh well, that's what paper's for. Anyway, after a conversation with a friend last night, I've come to a conclusion that I am both excited about and not excited about. Hence the internal conflict. Lately it seems to me that I've been flipping around and changing my opinion about this...issue a lot. But it's not completely my fault! I can't really go into detail, and I apologize for the vagueness, but that's how it is. So I think I'm just going to let it fall where it does, and see where things go. Can only hope for the best. Cross your fingers for me? :)

1 comment:

  1. Question: Is this conversation the one avec moi? Because if it is, I think I know what you're talking about, and if not...well, then I don't :]

    ReplyDelete