Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I've got a problem, and now I'm starting to worry.

So, the title was wrong. I have multiple problems. Categories: friends, family, play practice, extracurriculars, grades, emotions, and other stuff.
1. Friends-  I'm worried about my one friend. Ever since we started high school, she's been acting really different. She used to be this upbeat, happy person who was always upbeat and smiling. And now, she's not been eating a lot, she's sad all the time, and she's just not the same person. I, personally, blame this on someone. But I can't say who. Just throwing that out there.
2. Family- My mom is constantly yelling at me when I'm home. Either I'm not happy enough, not eating enough, using the ever-feared "attitude". MOM- I'M BEING A NORMAL TEENAGER. Blerg. I also don't feel justified in complaining about anything.
3. Play practice- I lost my freaking pirate sword. fml.
4. Extracurriculars- I really want to do Speech and Debate, but the thought intimidates me.
5. Grades- I'm actually applying myself this semester. I'm studying and doing my homework. But I'm getting not so awesome grades. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN??? Grrrrr.
6. Emotions- I don't know if sleep constitutes as an emotion, but I'm tired all the time. Which therefore makes me grumpy. Which then makes me angry at home, because that's really the only place I don't have to care about what people think of me. Not that I really do anyway. This all relates back to #2.
7. Other stuff- I don't even know what to say about the guy I like. When we're in class together, he acts all into me and whatnot, but then we get to places like play practice etc. and he goes off with his cool upperclassmen friends and blows me off. I just feel like I'm kind of a...fall back, you know? Like he knows I'll always come running when he calls, so he just talks to me when he doesn't have anyone better to talk to. I hate that.

So, obviously right now I'm not in a really great mood. I'll probably regret this later. Key word: later.

1 comment:

  1. Wait...... (didn't read post yet) IS THAT TITLE QUOTING A MISS LAUREN FAIRWEATHER???? If not, I'll feel kinda stupid, but let me see... its a song. "I've got a problem. And I'm starting to worry. That I've been painfully obvious. And I'm sorry. *skip to chorus* I like guys who like Harry Potter! To me, they couldn't get any hotter! I'm dying for a kiss, just give me a dementor's kiss, just get it over with! Cause it's painfully obvious... so painfully obvious." You should look it up if you have no idea what I'm talking about... you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete