Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Post for Matt

Dear Matt,
         I'm really glad that I met you this year. I'm also glad that you're giving me something to post about. But that seems to be besides the point. So, we first really started talking when we both were spamming Margaret's status that one time on Facebook. Lots of fun. We just rambled off different favorite things until we reached over a hundred comments. I now know that your favorite color is black(though blue is nice too), that you like dogs but think it's cliche so you say that your favorite animal is a tiger, your favorite movie is The Rocker, your favorite genre of food is Italian, you like to vacation in Gatlinburg, TN, your favorite soup is chicken noodle o's, your favorite form of transportation is teleportation, you like skate shoes(but flip flops in the summer), you like chocolate cake, your favorite season is summer, you like Sumatran tigers, your favorite ice cream flavor is banana split, you like Labrador Retrievers, you think desk lamps are cool and your favorite Jedi power(good category, by the way) is mind control. I also know that you've lost obscene amounts of brain due to the fact that I make you lose the game a lot, and that you are currently winning the poke war. Which I will change by tomorrow morning.
         So, we talk almost every day and, to tell you the truth, I look forward to it. You've changed from a person who I barely knew at all to one who I share a lot of inside jokes with. I'm really happy about that. I'm not happy, though, about the fact that your ninja powers enable you to keep one-upping me in the ever-raging poke war. Thank you, by the way, for letting us re-start after I lost. Which I now, officially, publicly admit.
         To round off this post, you're the only one of my friends whose feet could eat mine, who demands we have a photo shoot for our Facebook album(God doesn't like it when you lie...:)), and who will continuously cause me to lose the game every single day. You're really funny and I sincerely enjoy hanging out with you.

Goodbye, *poke*, and you lost the game,
Kaley

No comments:

Post a Comment